Alaska Wilderness Lodge Adventures
Lodge-based sea kayaking, hiking, and multi-sport adventures in Prince William Sound. Located in the northeastern portion of the Sound, 25 miles from Valdez, PWS Lodge can only be accessed by sea or air. Experience an abundance of wildlife including a variety of migratory birds, resident sea otters, seals, eagles and possibly sea lions, porpoises, bears and whales. Spend each day exploring by kayak right off the front deck, or by hiking out the back door. Wander through the historical turn-of-the-century mining remnant. Walk the ancient boreal rain forest with numerous kinds of wild flowers and lush vegetation along a network of hiking trails.
We will kayak among the icebergs of the Columbia Glacier and along the ancient forests of Tatitlek Narrows. The wilderness lodge has the intimacy and comfort of a hand-crafted private log home, complete with a majestic stone fireplace, oak floors, indoor bathroom facilities, and fine cuisine. Relax by the warmth of the fire and breathe in the panoramic views. After an adventure-filled day enjoy a relaxing sauna, followed by a masterfully prepped feast of local goodies.
- Sea kayak tours to remote bays
- Day hiking along beaches and in the rain forest
- Sea kayak Alaska glaciers
- Relax in the Alaskan Wilderness Lodge
- Dinners are a celebration of greens picked moments before the meal, and fish caught from the famous Prince William Sound, all prepared with mindfulness and intention
- Boutique desserts are often shared on the patio al fresco
- Start the day with your own private yoga practice in the onsite yoga studio equipped with mats, blocks and blankets
- Proprietor is a certified yoga instructor and talented chef
$430 per person per day- Book the entire lodge for $3400 per day. Up to 8 guests (larger groups call for price).
May - September
The lodge is available from May 24-September 10. All stays are offered on a custom basis so we can offer a more flexible schedule for our guests. Call us with your preferred dates and we can check for availability.