To print on a home computer printer, be sure to set the printing preferences to full page coverage. Some printers do not give this option. In which case, you may reduce the print to fit the printable area. Or you will have to deal with the edges of our brochure being clipped.
Both brochures print to letter size paper 8.5″x11″
For the 32 full Brochure:
- Set Printer to landscape.
- Set Preferences to borderless Printing on any paper.
- Set printing to center of paper.
- May print B&W but looks better in color.
- Avoid reducing to fit page, but it is better than cropping.
- The cover and back pages print to their own pages.